Renting a property in Nottingham
If you are a tenant looking to rent in Nottingham or Ruddington then you can find your perfect home with Benwell Daykin Estate Agents.
Why not browse through our properties available to rent to find your next home?
The rental process
- Once you have viewed a property then you can pay a reservation fee. This is non refundable but will be deducted from other fees you will have to pay should you go ahead and move in.
- We will then reference you to check that you are suitable to rent the property.
- If you are a first time renter or a student then you will be required to provide a guarantor.
- We’ll take a deposit from you which is 5 week’s rent. This will be stored with the Deposit Protection Scheme.
- You will then be asked to read and sign our tenancy agreement.
- We’ll agree a move in date and get you set up for your new home.
Holding deposit – The value of 1 week’s rent
Tenancy deposit – The value of 5 week’s rent, minus holding deposit
Change to tenancy – £50
Additional tenant to agreement – £50 each
Tenancy early termination – £330
Change of move out day – The equivalent of your daily rental value for very day you continue to stay, subject to availability
Duplication of Keys – £10 minimum
Late Rental Payment – Interest will be charged per day at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, from 14 days after your rental due date